Facilities at Alpine Public School – Bhadson
- Learning through creative play
- Hygienic food manners
- Study through different activities
- Well qualified, experienced staff from Punjab, Kerela, Himachal Pradesh, Jharkhand, Haryana & Goa
- Aayas for childcare
- English vocabulary is taught through verbal & non-verbal Communication
- Focus on good manners * personality development
- Pure & safe drinking water
- Parental involvement
- clean, tidy & aesthetically pleasing space
- Encouraging closeness with nature
- Auditorium shaped classrooms with audio-visual aids & toys
- Compulsory participation for every student in sports & in Cultural Activities
Our school has spacious and airy classrooms. all the classrooms are well furnished and fitted with tube lights and ceiling fans. Classrooms are also equipped with smart boards. Every year the data from Mexius is updated. Teachers are also trained to use smart classes by Mexius.
The school has the facility of computer education. There is a computer laboratory equipped with a sufficient number of computers and accessories. The school has a well experienced and qualified full-time tutor.
The school has a well-furnished library with a spacious reading room. The school puts special emphasis on encouraging the students’ reading habit. The well trained & qualified librarian inspires the children to explore the world of books.
The school has an excellent first aid facility. The specially trained staff takes care of students who fall ill at the school. Well qualified doctors visit the school for a periodical check-up of children.
Transport facility is provided to commute children from nearby areas. The vehicles provided are well maintained, spacious, full bodies buses which meet the transport rules and requirements.
Canteen & Clean Water
There is a general canteen providing hygienic refreshments include fruits, milk